• Very strong in PHP programming.
• Strong knowledge of any of the PHP web frameworks like Codeigniter, Laravel, Cake PHP and knowledge on the Codeigniter is a must.
• Deep knowledge in MySQL.
• WebServices and API methodology development is added advantage.
• Web application security best practices.
• Experience in common third-party APIs for integrations.
• Prior working knowledge of BitBucket / Github products is required.
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Write well-designed,high quality code.
• Able to come up with technical solution for complex logic and develop independently.
• Identify opportunities for process improvement and make constructive suggestions for change.
• Good attitude towards learning new areas and prove the same.
• Be ready to wear multiple hats as the requirement changes on time to time and follow all the standard practices along.
• Contribute in all phases of the SDLC.
Perks and BenefitsBest in the industry
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Programming & Design
Desired Candidate Profile
Digient Technologies Private Limited
Digient is a pioneer in gaming Industry with cutting edge gaming platforms and games catering to India and global market.Our mission is to help our customer to grow by providing the world's leading and scalable gaming platform services.
Gaming Industry is evergreen and rapidly evolving and digital transformation trends enabled by technology are a key disruptive driving force. That's why technology is at the core of everything we do and why we have embarked on an ambitious technology transformation program to provide modern, scalable, flexible platforms to power businesses.
Contact Company:Digient Technologies Private Limited
Address :4 RR TOWERS FLOOR 2, SUPER A 16&17, TIRUVI KA INDUSTRIAL ESTATE, CHENNAI TAMIL NADU, Chennai, Tamilnadu - 600032,India